Thursday, August 22, 2013

Photo-A-Day Challenge: Day #18: Someone you spoke to today...


I'm pretty sure the subject for today's photo challenge should be "someone who talked to you today"... because pretty much from sun-up to sun-down, these two talk... and talk... and talk. And I know that my Mom is reading this thinking "what goes around, comes around" because sources say that, where the nonstop gabbing is concerned, the apples didn't fall far from the tree. Abby sang quite a tune in the car the other day, most of which I personally couldn't understand, but clearly it was because she was singing "looking through my windowpane" in French. Her words, not mine. Some parents say that silence is worrisome as it means the children must be up to no good. If that was true, there would never be trouble in our house because silence. doesn't. exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment