Sunday, July 21, 2013

Photo-A-Day Challenge: Day #21: Fave Food


It is amazingly appropriate that the challenge keyword "fave food" coincided with John's birthday. I'm sorry I didn't bake you a cake, dear, but I feel confident that the pancakes and bacon that I made for your birthday breakfast were an obvious indication of my love for you. I'm sorry that this morning at the Merc while the girls were telling the cashier it was your birthday, they also told her you were 40. Totally my fault and I corrected the mistake immediately. After I giggled. But even when you are 40, I'll still shower you with pancakes for your birthday. Happy Birthday and we love you!


Happy Birthday, Daddy! 
From Elise:

"Happy birthday to you,
I love you because,
You're sooooo schweet...
Because you look like a banana!"

May 2009, Elise
From Abby:

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
You are so schweet...
Happy birthday to you, I love more than anyone!"

December 2009, Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment