Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

These are a few of my favorite things...
(c'mon christmas music lovers - you know the tune!)

Grandparents...
 Hard work...
 Homemade treasures...
Determination and a sense of pride...
 Clean babies...
 Cheese...
 A whole, lotta cheese...

John posted this a few days ago, and it was kind of the inspiration behind this post. On my way to work this morning, they were talking on the radio about how much money one would have to win in order to afford everything they'll purchase this holiday season. I simply cannot understand that mentality, the need to buy. I love the holidays. I love the lights. I love the traditions. I even love a lot of the music (shhh.... don't tell my hubby!). And all I want for "Honka-puh" and "Krissy" this year are a few of my favorite things... (see above).

No comments:

Post a Comment