- Organic cottage cheese
- Canned tomatillos
- Canned whole green chilies
- Toss all into blender and give it a WHIRRRRRRRR!
- Add more of whatever to make it tangier, spicier, or thicker
- Other ingredients:
- Local, free range chicken breasts: poached and shredded
- 1/2 organic white onion; diced
- 3 C fresh organic baby spinach; roughly chopped
- Shredded cheese
- Organic whole wheat tortillas
- Pour a bit of sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 pan
- Fill each tortilla with a bit of everything, including sauce
- Pour remaining sauce over the top and add some shredded cheese
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350° and serve with organic brown rice
And just because some of you enjoy the girls far more than the food... yes, they are still adorable...